Tuesday, February 16

happiness *this weekend* is...


...going door-to-door with valentine's for everyone in your ward!
...teaching my roommates about things i love - namely eyeshadow and guitars
...singing with a group of people in the middle of the day for no reason
...fresh, warm laundry...mmm!....
...cleaning someone else's house!
...having little prayers and concerns answered
...having a dance-party in your car where you all sing into inatimate objects
...seeing someone cry because they are laughing so hard!!
...having a sinus infection so i don't have to smell things like rotten milk as they're poured down the drain!
...having a secret ;)
...having someone play with my hair...jooooy!....
...knowing i don't have classes tomorrow (so, with the holiday and my no-class-friday, that made a 5-day-weekend!...tho i still had work...) :)
...knowing what a cartouche is and getting a prize for it
...catching up on my fb pics ;)
...seeing my dad spoil my mother with sweet reminders of his love over valentine's day weekend! <3
...staying up until the wee hours of the morning talking with people i love
...having people say they love my clock :D
...raman with eggs and carrots! yummmm...
...seeing people i love grow and succeed!
...embarassing my roommates who taught me how to say, "kiss please!" in japanese by shouting it energetically everywhere i go ;)
...seeing how much i've grown :)
...being treated like a lady
...my nephew!
...when people comment on my pics or tell me how much they love them :D
...making/sharing/eating brazilian food :D
...getting caroled to by Michael Buble and a barbershop trio for valentine's day!

o mercy, i could go on! so many happy things happened over my holiday weekend! let's leave it here for now and say life is wonderful, the weekend was delightful, and im grateful for the little things that make my life a joy! :D

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Happiness is having a friend like Emily! :) This was sweet. Thank you for sharing!