Friday, February 5

top ten...

i moved 2 weeks ago,
and here are the top ten things i love about my new place!...


10) everyone has a day to care for dishes and we actually DO it!

9) enormous, loud dogs who attack the fence behind my parking spot every morning because they enjoy scaring the pants off of me.

8) i can leave my apt at 7:50 am and still make it to work on time!
(that is...until we move to the Fletcher...)

7) not only do my throw pillows MATCH the apt,
but my roommates loved them! perfect!

6) there is a quote board

5) the quote board is funny

4) my bed is tall - i mean, REALLY tall - as in,
i need to use my chair to hop up onto it!

3) everyone in the ward lives less than 60 seconds from eachother

2) i have a dinner group and the food is as amazing as the people!


...and the number one thing i love so far about my new home?!?...


1) my freaking hilarious and wonderful roommates!
(added bonus: i live with a brazilian :) yes!)

and please note, these are only ten things - i haven't even touched on the brazilian-style shower, the open-borrowing-policy of jewelry, the fact that i've learned to sleep with a blindfold, the "A Man is Not a Financial Plan" sticker on our door, or that there is a complex lounge with a pool table!

basically, life is good! :)

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I didn't know you moved! I'm so sad I won't see you at church anymore. I'm glad you're loving it! Love you and I'll miss you!

Beatriz said...

Can I move to your new apartment too? hahaha
"brazilian-style shower" - O.o what do you mean by that?
xoxo