Wednesday, February 17

why i can't watch the olympics...

cause i get sucked in, that's why!

i get emotionally involved!

i become easily moved by a perfect flip on a half-pipe, a solid landing, or a flawlessly executed triple-lutz!

i find myself holding my breath, white-knuckled, glued to the TV, desperately willing my hopes of success and happiness on these people who i don't know and aren't from my country.

and lastly, because no one but equally passionate people enjoy watching it with me since i yell at the TV, groan audibly when someone falls, and clap enthusiastically after amazing performances. :)


God bless the Olympics! :D

2 comments:

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Watching the down hill womens skiers all slam into the ground was hard for me yesterday! OUCH!

shellangel said...

I wish i could watch the olympics with you!!