Thursday, April 1

april fool's on ME!

i had a very productive day yesterday

wherein i finished and printed off a 5 page paper
my state taxes
a study guide
and my 1 page portuguese article write-up
that was due at 5pm!
then i proceeded to revise my 5 pager,
mail my state taxes
study for my upcoming test
complete my student ratings
mark an appt with a career counselor
apply for more jobs
check the lost-n-found for my hot red shoes
(no luck still)
and make a poster for my cousin's show coming up,
dames at sea!
(so cute, right?!)


needless so say, i was particularly proud of myself!

...until 5pm rolled around and i discovered

that in the midst of my productivity

i had MAILED OFF MY PORTUGUESE HOMWORK

to the

UTAH STATE TAX COMMISSION!


joke's on me, i guess! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog stalk you sometimes. I am Amanda's friend.

I love this post. Your life rocks.

emily said...

lol! thank you!! :D

Orrin Jelo said...

Happy 50th blog post!