Tuesday, March 30

and the award goes to!...


POLL RESULTS!

"is your life best described by..."



my reactions:

1) i was completley surprised at the first-place tie for international drama and tim burton! who knew my friends live such fantastical and awesome lives?! o wait - i guess i did - that's why i like you!...

2) i wonder who the sole male figure was who read my blog and voted for an explosive action film...

3) i am encouraged by the fact that more than one person (namely, my cousin) voted for the 90's family sit com (which was written for her)! :D the world must still be a wholesome place!

4) i'm secretly glad more women view their lives as a comedy than a chick flick - not even sure why...

5) i am THRILLED that 17 people voted on our my-life-as-a-movie-poll!! :D thanks for reading and voting everyone!


in the grateful words of Sally Field,


you like me! you really like me!

2 comments:

Kimberly Moore said...

I voted for international drama because it sounded sexy and mysterious. ...Like me! ;) Plus I've always wished I had a foreign accent. I loved your poll! Your blog is so fun AND interactive!

Ivan said...

I'm not tough enough to vote for an action movie...so I went with Tim Burton, because, let's be honest, I'm married to Amanda.