Thursday, November 12

my favorite moment...


today is my grandmother's funeral, which is another way of saying, today we are celebrating all things wonderful about Gayle Groo!! :)

she is a spunky, hard-working, movie-star of a mother and wife, and i love her SO MUCH!
and this is my favorite memory of her.
please keep in mind, she was about 89 when this happened...

i came in to check on her and crept over to her recliner chair where she was sleeping.
i bent over and gently woke her up and asked if she was ready for her pills.

she glanced at me - glanced down my shirt, then exclaimed, "is THAT how you get all the boys?!"

o how i love her :) SO very much!! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my new favorite story.

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Oh dear! It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't the teensiest bit true! :)